SHOP REIVEW | FRACTURED FOLK

I bought this necklace from Fractured Folk a few weeks ago and I thought that I would do a write up about it. It took a while to come however when it came I was not disappointed. It looks as fab as it did on the website. It was nicely wrapped up and came with this cute business card which has their logo on and has links to their various sites. The necklace is made up of a moon charm which hangs on a 16" chain and a natural clear quartz point which hangs on a 18" chain.


Here, you can see that I have styled it with two outfits. In the first picture, my outfit was more casual day wear (vest top and shorts) and I think that this necklace goes really nicely with it. In the second outfit, I paired it with a play suit for going out in and I feel that it also goes really well with this too. 
They also have other amazing products on their store so if you like this necklace then I would definitely recommend checking out their store. 
Luna Quartz Double Chain Necklace 
Price: £12.99 + £3.00 P&P

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, lovely blog post, saw somelike like this on etsy though am yet to buy it! I've just started following you on bloglovin, if you like you could follow me back? http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12190411
    stephsilverlining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete