...AND I'LL SAVOUR EVERY MOMENT OF THIS






Photographer: Jhestrey Familara
OMG HAI. Do you remember me? Hopefully ya do ^.^ So much has been going on with me so I have kinda neglected my blog. However, I'M BACK! I've really missed blogging but as usual life has gotten in the way >.< 

I've had a few deadlines for uni which kept me very busy, then I had an amass of doctor appointments and pills for this illness-y, shitty thing which I've got (I have a hospital appointment in April with the Rheumatologist and I also have physio), then I went to meet one of my best blogging pals Jess in York where I discovered that we are pretty much twins and then I went to London last week and had an AMAZING time (although I'm still suffering now, 10/10 WOULD NOT recommend the 175 steps in Russell Square station)... 

That brings us to today, so onto my outfit! I bought this cute dress from a stall at Spitalfields Market in London, it was supposed to be £20 but since I only had £18 on me, the lovely guy gave it to me for that instead! I love how this dress satisfies both my alternative side and my love for Japanese style. My bag was given to me as a Christmas present, I did have a plan to write a "What I got for Christmas" kind of post however things with my health went tits up lol. Anyways, it is from KillStar which is one of my favourite brands but their stuff is so expensive ;:; I paired these with my netted tights (of course), cute knee high socks and my platform boots which I feel brings this outfit together. 

DRESS: Spitalfields Market - £18 (similar)
BAG: Killstar - £29
SHOES: Select - £22.99
SOCKS: Primark - £3 (similar)
I hope you enjoy reading my first blog post back! I am planning on posting here weekly with my personal style posts with a few other bits thrown in. See you next week :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13 comments:

  1. Love the dress and totally get what you mean about the grunge/Kawaii look. The bag is super cute. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Sarah welcome back!! So nice to see you ^_^ love these pictures and love love love your outfit! Hahaa we need to hang out again soon twinnie! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your boots the most, they're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this is amazing. THAT BAG THO xx
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute, rock punk chic! And I'd do anything for walls like this in my town!!!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap that dress is adorable. You look great, I love your hair! xx

    Kimberley // thecolourchronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that bag! so cute x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress, the accessories go great with the plaid !
    emilylavenders.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!!! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh your blog is the coolest! I love this outfit, the dress alone is my favourite but your accessories give it such vampy undertones, so awesome! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are fab! That dress is awesome and you are rocking it! x

    Katie x x

    littlekaatie.com

    ReplyDelete