#WAYSTOWEAR... WITH GEORGE AT ASDA















Hello everybody! Apologies for the picture heavy post. When Talented Talkers got into contact with me and asked if I would like to take part in George at Asda's "Ways to Wear" campaign, I couldn't say no! I have always been a long time lover of clothes from George so this was an offer I couldn't refuse. 
The idea behind this campaign to to pick one hero item and then create three different outfits. I chose this leaf green flippy skirt for my main item which I styled the other three outfits around and I went for a lunch date, evening date and an every day outfit. 
Outfit 1 - LUNCH DATE 
Skirt (£14) | Kimono (£16) (sold out) | Bag (£16)
Top (£12) | Shoes (£6)
Out of the three outfits, I think that this one is my absolute favourite, as it turned out better than I imagined previously. I decided to pair my hero item with this white sequinned-collared top, floral kimono and some basic black shoes. I love how the colours work well together without being too over the top which I think is perfect for the Spring/Summer time. 
Outfit 2 - EVENING DATE 
Shirt (£12) | Shoes (£10)
Skirt (£14) | Bag (£16)
For this second outfit, I wanted it to look dressier for an outing such as an evening date. I decided to switch out the collared top for this black and white floral shirt and swapped the casual, comfy shoes for these lacey ballet shoes with a bow detail. I love how this outfit turned out as well, I love how the skirt brings a pop of colour to an almost monochrome outfit. 
Outfit 3 - EVERY DAY 
Skirt (£14) | Top (£10) | Sunglasses (£5)
Bag (£16) | Shoes (£6)
Lastly, is this every day outfit. I opted for this stripy top and some floral slip on shoes. Usually, I am not a fan of clashing patterns but I think I pulled it off with this outfit. I also decided to add some sunglasses so I went for these purple ombre rimmed glasses with a gorgeous chain detailing for arms. I like how it pulls together the gold hardware from the necklace and bag. I love all the different shades of green and how they mesh well with the brown on the bag. 
I had lots of fun taking these images on what feels like the only day where we've had good weather! Let me know what your favourite outfit is in the comments below. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*All items were gifted to me for the purpose of this post*

14 comments:

  1. Love your shirt and the bag is really gorgeous. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute shoot and the outfits are lush!xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! I love this skirt!

    Areeba // I Have A Messy Bun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The skirt is such an amazing colour xx

      Delete
  4. Your outfits are so cute :) I love the colour of the skirt.

    Hayley @ Tea Party Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, you look lovely in the outfits! I particularly looooove the floral pumps, what a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! They really are, aren't they?X

      Delete
  6. What a great opportunity. I love that shirt, I get many of my snazzy shirts from George!
    x GNAR MOSH x

    ReplyDelete