ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR BLACK

Jacket: Hollister - £35.40 (similar)
Tee: In Love with Fashion - £12.99*
Skirt: H&M - £24.99 (similar)
Tattoo Choker: Amazon - £1.00
Pendant Necklace: Black Feather Jewellery - £6.00*
...To be honest, I wear black constantly. I love how easy it is to style while looking effortless. Black is definitely my go to colour.

I love this tee. It's actually a crop top but for this outfit I decided to tuck it into the skirt to give it more of a dress vibe. I also thought it was about time that my Hollister jacket made a feature on here. Now I'm going to be honest, this is probably the most expensive piece of clothing I own. Although I didn't buy it, I thought I would mention it since I usually try and stick to budget alternatives for this blog but I thought that this jacket would work well with this outfit. For the smaller details, I went with layering up some chokers with necklaces and stuck to my essential fish net tights. I was going to add a beanie but I thought you would all be sick of seeing it by now. Let me know in the comments below what you think of my outfit! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12 comments:

  1. I love that shirt SO MUCH! You are so cool Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I kinda really need this shirt in my life! I swear I only ever wear Black! Haha.
    Kloe xx
    skullsandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mean girls is awesome! Love that tee
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. your style is cool, gotta love an all black look!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right, black is so easy to style! Have to say I love that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love everything about this outfit ^_^ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you've layered the chokers and necklace, looks awesome! Really like your tee as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love that jacket! You look fab!

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that t shirt! So casual & completely relevant to the majority of items of clothing that make up my wardrobe! The outfit ties in so nicely together and you look great :-) Really nice pictures too!

    Xo Gemma
    http://www.simplygemmalouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I am in love with your shirt, you look amazing btw. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit. Black is my go-to also. Or gray if I'm feeling really adventurous, lmao. Definitely need that shirt.

    Is the pentacle necklace a Supernatural reference by chance? Love it either way.

    Katie @ www.katsyxo.com <3

    ReplyDelete