VINTAGE SPACE FREAK

The title to this post is a bit of an embarrassing one, why? Because it is a take on one of my old usernames for Bebo which was 'RetroSpaceFreak'... CRINGE! Anyway this post is todays OOTD.
Necklace - Crafted Jewels* (£3.50 - sold out)
Shoes - Primark (£3)
If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I popped into one of my favourite boutiques Vintageous Rags. I actually discovered them through Shelley's insta as she reposted a giveaway from them so I went onto their Instagram and discovered that the shop is based in my town! I decided to put together this outfit because I wanted it to look quite quirky. I bought this dress a while ago from New Look and I couldn't find this exact dress on the website so the link above is a similar dress. This bag is from Vintageous Rags and it has a navy holographic effect. I am in love with holographic things so when I saw this bag on their Instagram I fell in love with it and went in the next day to pick it up. It has the perfect length handle as I find that because I am so short, sometimes the bag bashes against my knees however this comes to just above the knees. I also paired these shoes with this outfit. I bought them from Primark on a whim as they were on sale for £3 however I didn't know what to put with them.
I hope that you enjoyed this post, I am aware that I haven't been posted many fashion related posts recently. Also, please excuse my amateur posing in these pictures, I really need to work on my modelling skills.  Let me know what your favourite piece from this outfit is in the comments below! 

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. OH LORDY THAT NECKLACE!! Pre-Christmas splurge as a Merry Christmas to myself? THANKS SELF!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great necklace! So nice to wear and easy to style. Enjoy! :) x

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with your modelling poses. You look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress suits you so well! Loving the styling here, holographic things are brilliant, but deceptively hard to match with things.

    Fii x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am in love with holographic things but I do have to agree with you that it is really hard to match with other things. Xx

      Delete