SHOP REVIEW | THE LITTLE JEWELLERY COMPANY

I was contacted by the lovely Joe from The Little Jewellery Company and he asked if I wanted to review one of their products. The company is owned by three guys who planned this new business endeavour over a pint at the pub as they wanted to put their business skills to the test and then The Little Jewellery Company was born. 
Yesterday, the item that I picked had come in the post and as you can see, I picked the skull ring in Silver. This ring is made out of Silver coloured stainless steel which makes the ring really sturdy and I love the detail on the skull. 


They also sell many different items on their store and they are also really affordable. 

Here are some of the other products that the guys sell! 
          'Tree of Life' stack bracelet                   
If you fancy treating yourself you can use my discount code "F949F" for 10% off and free UK delivery! Let me know if you purchase anything from this store by tagging me in your pictures :) I hope that you enjoyed reading this review and sorry for my absence for this past week, as you may have noticed, my blog has been under some serious reconstruction so I hope you like that too.  
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment