GEEKY FASHIONISTA

 I was kindly sent this tee from Dex Shirts* to style up and to review. So Dex Shirts is a company based in Newcastle who create and sell Retro and Pop culture tees. The tee I decided to pick up is the "Sexual Tyrannosaurus" one which costs $20 (or £13) which is what all of their tee costs.  I decided to style this tee with my Dino necklace* (read my review here) along with a tartan skirt, a beanie and my platform hightops from River Island!

The quality of the tee feels great which means that it is a lot more comfortable than a lot of tees other companies sell and the print feels like it won't wear off any time soon. I got the tee in a size small but as I have a short torso, it is a bit long on me still so to see the full tee make sure you go on the website as there is a cheeky hidden message ;D

Make sure you go and check out Dex Shirts and their vast selection of geeky tees. Apologies for my modelling skills but I hope you enjoyed this outfit post! Let me know in the comments below what geeky tees you have and if you want to see my collection :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. this is such a cute outfit! really suits you

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen! It was thrown together last minute but that normally works better for me then planning :)

      Delete
  2. I really love this outfit, especially the t-shirt. Awesome! xx

    Sarah | www.seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete