TREND OF DAYS


 The items I received are Arrow Earrings*, Triangle Necklace* and the midi ring set*. 

Trend of Days is a UK based, affordable jewellery store owned by the lovely Silvana, who stocks items only costing £1.50 each! She is often adding new releases to their shop so head over to the shop so find out more. 
I really love cute dainty arrow charms so I decided to pick these earrings. As you can see in the second picture they are really detailed. They are Silver plated and I have worn them for a whole day now and usually I can't wear silver plated earrings as I have a reaction but with these ones in particular, my earlobes seem to behave! The second item I picked is this cute triangle necklace, I love geometric patterns and most of my jewellery collection is in silver so I decided to pick something gold for once. It comes on this long chain which will make a great addition to an outfit. The quality of the necklace appears to be really good and it seems to be sturdy. The final item is this set of 5 midi rings. This is the only item which I have a problem with; as I found that even though I have really slim fingers, I could only get the midi rings on my little fingers which is unfortunate as I can only wear two at a time. 
Thank you for reading my post and make sure you go and check out the website and let me know if there is anything that you like the look of! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I love errrything triangle in jewellery pieces! Totally crushing on this necklace, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is gorgeous, can't believe it's only £1.50! x

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete