BLACK FEATHER JEWELLERY



Obsidian Pendant Necklace* (£6.00) | Moon and Star Ring* (£2.50)
Hamsa Hand Ribbon Choker* (£6.00) | Star Charm Tattoo Choker* (£3.00)
Double Point Amethyst Crystal Necklace* (£5.50)
For today's post I'm going to be reviewing some products from Black Feather Jewellery. As some of you may know, I'm a HUGE jewellery lover: Especially if it gives off a boho/grungey vibe. I definitely think that Black Feather Jewellery fulfils my criteria. So this store is owned by the lovely Laura and is based in the North East. 

Firstly, we have the Obsidian pendant necklace. I'm a sucker for crystals and I didn't own an Obsidian piece so I decided to pick that. As you can see it comes on this dainty chain which I feel is at the right length, I don't like crystal necklaces to be too short nor too long. The crystal is amazing, it is black with this clouded effect on it. The only problem I personally have is that the clasp is a little bit too small for my liking as I have terrible eyes so it made it a bit difficult for me to put on.  Secondly is the Moon and Star ring. I'm always a bit sceptical about ordering rings online as I never know what size I am but luckily this is adjustable so it can fit any sized finger. It has the moon and the star detail and is on a silver coloured band. Thirdly is the Hamsa ribbon choker. I've never seen anything like this before so I was intrigued to receive it. It is the mesh ribbon choker with a hamsa hand charm and also a silver chain dangling from that. It sits perfectly around my neck and is such an interesting piece. Fourthly is the star charm tattoo choker. I love tattoo chokers, it reminds of me 90s grunge. So when I saw this piece in my goodie bag I fell in love straight away. Like with any tattoo chokers, it stretches over your head and sits nicely on your neck. I also love the star charm as it is a nice little touch.And finally is the Amethyst crystal necklace. I would probably say that Amethyst is my favourite crystal (alongside rose quartz), and I was so excited to see this little piece in my goodie bag too. It is a double pointed crystal in a silver setting. 

Laura stocks very high quality jewellery for a very inexpensive price. You will definitely be seeing these pieces again in some up and coming outfit posts.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crystal necklace it is so unique and really suits your style too x http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so beautiful. Especially the star tattoo choker! :) A lovely review of them all too :)
    Becky // http://www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love the crystal necklace!
    I wanted to buy one one month ago,thanks for the link :D
    http://www.cupcakesplendens.com/


    ReplyDelete
  5. i love love love the crystal necklace!
    I wanted to buy one one month ago,thanks for the link :D
    http://www.cupcakesplendens.com/


    ReplyDelete