I'M NOT INSANE


Here I am breaking out my efforts at modelling once again. For a while when I was in high school I actually wanted to be a model however as I grew older my confidence plummeted due to being bullied for my appearance and more importantly my legs/disability. Times have changed now to the point that I am not 100% with my confidence or appearance but I can happily post pictures of myself these days.

(Links to pieces I can actually find online)
A7X tee - Spanish market stall  | Shorts - Primark | Shoes - Vans
Tights - Primark | Shirt - Primark | Skull ring - The Little Jewellery Company
La Lune ring - Crafted Jewels | Tattoo choker - Amazon | Yin Yang choker - L0stkeys

So for today's outfit post is what I feel the most confident in. It has grungey and alternative vibes yet is comfortable to wear (even when it is boiling hot.) I decided to style up my band tee (Avenged Sevenfold) with some black ripped shorts, green vans, fishnet tights and a thin shirt to throw over if it gets chilly (which we all know it does even the summertime in the UK!). Accessories wise I went for my skull ring, "la lune" ring, tattoo choker and yin yang choker.

P.s: Yes, the title is a lyric reference! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22 comments:

  1. You look beautiful as always Sarah :) Love the outfit too!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Areeba! It's 'Black Heart' by Makeup Revolution :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love your style! You're beautiful no matter what and don't let anyone tell you different!

    Laura | www.laurahadley.co.uk ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous and I love A7X too!


    Jenna
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! A7X are fab, I wish I saw them at Download last year(I think, or the year before?) x

      Delete
  5. I'M NOT INSANE I'M NOT INSAAAANE ;) You look fabulous! xx
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great Sarah I could never pull off the alternative look but you look flawless x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your outfit! Something I would definitely give it a try but couldn't pull it off though. And that lipstick <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a makeup revolution lipstick in black heart :) xx

      Delete
  8. love your style, and you are so damn lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. No you're not insane. You're perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, you are SO friggin' haaawt girl! :D

    Love Liv!
    www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please give me your wardrobe, I love this outfit so much! You look gorgeous! :)
    Becky // http://www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! You can have my wardrobe, it's full to the brim of clothes which need sorting out *give wardrobes and backs away slowly* xx

      Delete