HOLE HEARTED


TEE: Hole Hearted Apparel - Scarab Mandala (£12.99)*
SHIRT: H&M - Hooded Flannel Shirt (£19.99)
JEANS: Topshop - Joni Jeans (£36.00)
BEANIE: Poundland - Grey Beanie (£1.00)
SHOES: Vans - Green Classic Authentic Vans (£50.00)
Since being back at university, I've been after comfortable outfits which still make me look as if I have put some sort of effort into getting dressed on a morning (if only I could just wear my duvet eh??) 

I got this amazing tee from my good friends over at Hole Hearted Apparel and of course, I went with a oversized kind of vibe for this outfit so that it would be comfortable and warm. I paired the tee with my -not so black anymore- black joni jeans from Topshop. I really struggle with jeans which fit nicely with my weedy legs which is the only way I can justify spending so much on one pair of jeans as I feel that these fit nicely. As mentioned in my previous post, I did a little bit of shopping and picked up this hooded flannel shirt that I've had my eye on for a while as I wanted an in-between weather kind of jacket, so I wouldn't freeze but wouldn't overheat and this jacket is perfect for just that. I went for some comfortable flats i.e. my vans and my usual beanie (which I wear almost everyday - I really need to invest in more!) just to bring the rest of the outfit together... (and I kinda needed to wear shoes...)
You may have noticed that I have changed my URL. Nope, you aren't imagining it. This comes complete with an different look for my blog - I really feel as if something as small as changing my blogs look/name has given me my blogging mojo back! So don't worry, you'll be seeing me again soon ;) 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. You've basically described exactly what I looked for in an outfit for uni - comfortable but stylish! I think you've nailed that description as well, you look fab! I love your tattoos as well xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've styled this tee - the shirt is perfect! :) x

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Joni jeans, they are so comfy! Your tshirt is awesome, love the mandala print.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look, love your tee! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That t-shirt looks so comfy, and I love your jeans! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete