SHOP REVIEW | A POCKET OF WHIMSY


Last week I received this gorgeous bunny necklace from A Pocket of Whimsy. After talking with the lovely shop owner Alexis, we decided to do this collaboration together. A Pocket of Whimsy is a shop based in Southern California in a studio overlooking the ocean (how amazing is that?) and as you can probably tell from the name of the shop, the inspiration is taken from nature. From Terrariums to hand painted critter necklaces, this shop sells many different items for a reasonable price. I picked this adorable sleeping bunny critter which was hand painted by Alexis. Make sure that you watch out for an outfit post (when the weather gets better) featuring this adorable little piece.  It comes in this lovely brown box with a moth stamped on the front along with the shop name. I really like the packaging of the items from this shop and I adore the business card so I am glad I can add it to my collection!

I strongly recommend that you check out A Pocket of Whimsy on Etsy because all of the pieces are amazing. Let me know in the comments below what your favourite pieces are from this shop! 

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment