PRIMARK OVERLOAD

 Duster coat - (Primark - £25)
Crop top - (Primark - £3)
Tights - (Primark - £2)
Shorts - (Primark - £10)
Necklace - (Primark - £3)
Shoes - (Select - £12.50 - with discount) 
 I have been wanting to write this blog post ever since I bought the duster coat. If you follow me on twitter (if you don't then I suggest you do!) then you'll know that for ages I was lusting over THAT gorgeous duster coat in Primark however they never had my size in.. until one day... 
I decided to style this coat with this basic grey crop top, high waisted black shorts, black tights and chunky heels along with a gold necklace and a grey cossack hat.  I felt that this outfit went really nicely together and you would not have guessed most of this is from Primark!

What's your favourite item from todays post?

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I love those shorts!! :O but I don't have the confidence to wear them, at least not yet! xx

    Baloon's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! I'm sure you would be able to pull them off, anyone can pull anything off :) Xx

      Delete