BREAK THE WALLS

Hi everyone!! Welcome back to Moshingzombies. It has been a long time since I have posted to this blog, this is due to many reasons but I'm not going to bore you with my life story for the umpteenth time lmao...

I decided to drag my amazing boyfriend out so we can do this shoot, I was very surprised as he wasn't as reluctant as I thought he would be! He's definitely an #instagramboyfriend ;) and turns out he's very good with a camera!  

Onto the outfit: I styled these black dungarees with a gingham crop top, grey knee high sock and fishnets. I love how well this outfit turned out, despite how bad and cringey my modelling poses are! These dungarees are so versatile, I've worn them with crop tops in the warmer weather and jumpers in the colder weather. Complete steal when I bought them from the New Look sale for only £12! I'm a  big fan of monochrome outfits even during the spring/summer weather, so I felt like this outfit satisfies my need for monochrome while wearing a suitable, weather appropriate outfit. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think of this outfit. Would you wear an outfit like this? 
See you in my next post :) 





1 comment:

  1. Wow, I adore your outfit, you look great! :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete