MONOCHROMATIC


Sunglasses*: Polette
Cropped tee: Primark
Leggings: Primark
Sandals: Topshop
Jacket: New Look
Socks: Amazon
Choker: L0stkeys
I decided to do an impromptu shoot the other day as I really liked my outfit and wanted to share it with you all. As you may or may not know, I absolutely despise the winter and I am all about the Spring time so now that the weather has picked up a bit up here in the North East, I am finally able to get out my spring wardrobe. As you can see from my outfit, I am a huge advocate for all things monochrome as I feel that it is easy to work with. I applied some pillar box red lipstick just to give my look a pop of colour. I have owned these leggings from Primark for ages and I have only wore them one other time to a trip to Lego Land (as ya do) but never found many things I was confident enough to wear them with but I fell in love with this outfit, as did many other people including Keiran. I decided to break out the white frilly socks and paired them with my sandals which some people consider to be fairly controversial however I thought that they looked cute and added some texture to my outfit. 

I hoped you love this monochromatic outfit as much as I love it. Once again, I apologise for my lack of modelling skills, I am trying to improve them..... One final thing: Make sure that you keep an eye out for my next post which will be my first giveaway here on SarahStyle to win a pair of your favourite Polette glasses (excluding these ones.) More info will be including in the giveaway post but get hunting now to find your favourite pair! 


Sarah
    

No comments:

Post a Comment