REVIEW | THIS MATERIAL CULTURE

I love to accessorize an outfit so when  I was contacted by the company This Material Culture and offered to send me a piece from their range, I jumped at the chance. This Material Culture are a Liverpool based brand who create unique, affordable and handmade jewellery which is 'inspired by the world.' 
I really like quirky jewellery and this brand definitely fulfils my needs which is why I decided to pick the Dinosaur necklace*. I completely forgot that this package was on its way so when it came through my post box I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. It came packaged on this card and it came with this cutest business card. The quality of the necklace is amazing and I'm really surprised that it only costs £5! The chain is at a nice length as well which is a bonus. The charm itself is a decent size, not too big and not too small. Very rawrrrrsome :3
If you feel like supporting an independent company then I would definitely check out their brand if you're looking for good quality jewellery for an affordable price. If you check out their website, then let me know what your favourite piece is! I would also like to thank the company for thinking of me and I will definitely be purchasing more items in the future!  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment